Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
04-19-2015, 06:43 PM

Donostrea? No, he hadn't heard of that one, although that wasn't much of a surprise. Alacritian packs rose and fell every day. The real question was, who had fallen for this new pack to rise? Or, he mused, perhaps this was a pack that had successful stayed under the radar. "I'm afraid I haven't," he admitted. The idea appealed to him though. Two birds with one stone. Perhaps it would save him the effort of hunting this unknown pack down. Seeing them in action would also give him the opportunity to assess the worth of their military; since they were confident enough to hire out their fighters they had to be a force worth considering.

He nodded in agreement. "Perhaps there is some halfway point of sorts where we could all meet? That would save any one party from having to make a very long journey." Valen took a deep breath and smiled softly. "But I'm getting ahead of myself." He still wanted to speak to his advisers.

Candidly, he said, "I do hope this leads to a mutually beneficial relationship between our packs." Imperium's allies were few - the result of equal parts pickiness and disinterest in politics. At the moment Valentine felt he was dealing with an admirable specimen and he was uncharacteristically interested in both her and her pack. When he said he was hopeful their relationship would become prosperous he spoke the truth.

""

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.