size
Medium
build
Medium
player
KatG2

Treat 2019
04-19-2015, 11:09 PM

She was able to catch this woman's interest further, her talk of the stars prompting a cryptic answer. Though she could still see a truth in the words she was given, were the answers right there in front of her, literally. Her eyes would glance quickly at the herbs that lingered on the boulder before giving her apology, not that the older woman would accept it. Rhythm would give another quick nod as she grew more comfortable on her boulder, laying across it with her paws dangling from the side. Her ears would perk with interest as Dægmar introduced herself and made known the contact she'd previously had with her kin.

Rhythm herself had contemplated the question before, not that she'd ever asked about it. Likely the knowledge of its origin had died with her grandmother, her great grandfather was the first with the name, and he had been a great if cruel man. Her own side of the family had not really taken after him as much as the wolves from Novel's brother Adrenaline. Not that Rhythm had seen this or even tried to look for these qualities in her second cousin Soliloquy. "She's my cousin, and you're right. I've often wondered myself." Thoughts of time would linger as she again wondered what it might be like to go back to being a pup again. "It really does fly by." She was three years old already, a year had passed since she'd found her siblings here in Alacritia.

Her future was still cloudy, so many decisions needed to be made before she could see anything clearing up. For now she lived contentedly in her existence, pondering probably too much of her future to be truly happy within her present. She needed to worry less, but it was hard when she was distracted so fully with the missing part of her that was Motif and all the knowledge she could offer her now.

""  

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads