Terrae

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-20-2015, 05:20 AM

His piqued gaze briefly rested upon the smaller female in an examining glance while he took note of the warm array of honey hues that wrapped around her long figure. Despite the season of winter was drawing to near, the oddly pleasant day would explain why she had ventured to the coast, not that this interfered with the neighbouring pack. Although there were no other sleeping arrangements other than the caves that swept to the beach's surface, this particular cavern seemed almost alike the rest in its shape and tunnels. Unless the female had engaged herself in subterranean exploring, he arose to the quick conclusion that really, he hadn't intruded on anything. As well as confirming this for him, it also seemed she held healing knowledge. This was, in fact, the first rogue he had approached to consult this matter and already he had received positive feedback. Why hadn't he heeded his elder brother's advice earlier?

"Ah, I'm no expert either, seeing as I've recently settled in these lands. Still, perhaps our knowledge could be of some use to one another." Because of how this encounter was forming to be, his mind was determinedly set on learning any new medicinal facts whether they be on herbs or healing procedures. If they were both healers, it shouldn't matter how long they had resided on the continent as it was more about the knowledge itself. But more importantly, and back to the female's inquiry, what herbs was he looking for? Since he was speaking to a fellow healer, his words could spill for as long as he wanted with trust that she would understand him. Of course, he'd hate to overwork her mind by blabbing out too many of his problems so he kept simple yet bold. "I was looking more along the lines of something for pain relief or even an ointment for limb pain. I'm dealing with a broken leg, you see, and the first time if I may add."

*Family are allowed to enter any of Terrae's threads whether they're private or not*