ardent

Tha e na rudan mor tha cunntais

Kaios

gems
size
build
player
06-10-2013, 02:07 PM

He waited for the man to say something, tail flagged authoritatively behind his massive frame. If he couldn't tell he was speaking to an alpha then he must be an idiot, any wolf should be able to tell who's in charge just by body language. He spoke, using the same tone Kaios did. It only pissed him off more. How dare he speak to the alpha male of Amenti that way! "Acceptance into my pack? I don't think you posses what we require here. Venom dripped off the mans words, lips pulled back to reveal only the bottoms of his two canines. "Tell me, how can you benefit the all mighty pack of Amenti?" He wanted to know exactly what this man thought he could contribute. Did he realize he was about to join a collection of assassins and cold blooded killers? This land was hell in disguise, he the devil, his wife a blood thirty demon, and together they built their home off destruction, breaking the world beneath their paws with every step. Did he really want to become a part of that? And if he did, would he be able to become a demon himself?