Calder

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-10-2013, 02:39 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2013, 06:50 PM by Calder.)
Hello, I'm Nico and I need to plot! c:

Calder
3 years, male, rogue

I kinda wanted him to join a pack (a mean one, tortuga?) so if anyone has a character than can help him join then just say so, please. c:

Calder is open for pretty much anything. He is kinda crazy and a loner-ish type due to his mother's death and his sister's disappearance and he has become rather cold-hearted. He does things only for himself and doesn't care much about others unless you really get under his skin. He's ruthless and simply doesn't care but that's only because he's hurt, so if you become a close friend of his and give him a shoulder to cry on I'm sure he'll soften up to you. Read his bio for more information.

Oh, he also mistakes other females as his lost sister sometimes and because of that he begins to care for/protect and try to guide them (because she was blind). He may possibly even try and be affectionate seeing as his sister told him she loved him but he rejected her and he now believes that she may have hated him for it... So we can plot with that... xD