Maximous

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-21-2015, 08:28 AM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2015, 10:12 AM by Maximous.)

Though he could plainly see that Callisto was trying to ingnore him behind the cat, he tried not to look at her. Tried not to think about her. It was damnd near impossible though, her scent was currently intoxicating and quite frankly dristracting. It was taking all of his consentration not to stare at her, his repeated thought was that she had to take these if she wouldnt let him protect her.

Finally the cat would turn to Callisto in agreement with him and Max couldnt help wanting to hug the damnd thing. He didnt like cats very much, but this one was an exception for the time being. Then she would turn, seeing the same stubbornness in Calli that he hat to request that he leave the thistles with her and she would at the vry least make sure the woman kept them.

The black man did not hesitate in setting down the four frigile plants. "Have her take only one at a time once a week until her heat cycle is over." with the cats cooperation a bit of tention would ease away from him and a small smile of gratitude would find his maw, but it wouldnt stay there long as he looked up to Callisto.

Damn it, why did he have to love her so much. A sigh would escape him once more before he looked to the cat again.  "If she runs out I have more. I would say come to my den but to get it but she wouldnt be able to find it because my den isnt in Firefly lake anymore. So just call for me or send someone to get it." for the part he had specifically for the cat, he would not care if Calli heard him or not. "She probably hates me more than you but look after her would you. I dont know what id do if I lost her again and she wont let me help her so maybe she will let you."

My other characters are Kathleen, Ravine, Soleil, and Phoenixa(not all are currently active)