Loner
Shield

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-21-2015, 04:45 PM

The movement drew here gaze down, and her jaws quirked into a smirk at the sight of Cypress. Or... in other words, the male that doesn't like her. The overprotective male was dragging prey, no doubt for Arian - he was much more focused on the girl than he was on the pack as a whole, it seemed. No matter; he'd learn his place. And she'd find hers, when she scaled the ranks quickly.

That smirk remained on her face as she stared back at him openly, almost challenging in the way she tilted her head at him. When he finally spoke, that smirk evolved into a full-grin, the challenge still in her eyes as she responded, "Quite well, Cypress. I find I rather like it here, and I like the way Arian has set up the ranks and is leading this pack." Subtle emphasis placed on his name made it acutely obvious of the lack of title, and yet it as subtle enough to not be a taunt. Combined with the lack of title for Arian - despite the slight respect that developed in her voice when she spoke the scarred female's name - it was the perfect tool to provoke this paranoid male.

“speech”

[Image: cq7LziB.jpg]