Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-21-2015, 05:30 PM

Kreft struck her as a interesting individual, she honestly didn't know what to think of the male. He wasn't someone so easily swayed for one side or the other. Of course watching his movements made it easy to tell how he was feeling. Apathetic, numb, there were a number of words to describe what she saw in him. Something that made him strong all the same, an attitude she could use to her advantage one day when the pack needed it. Yet she felt the urge to get to know him, the urge to pry open his brain and make him break down his walls. Arian wanted to fully erode him and make him feel comfortable, or at least, feel something.

"Well I hope we make your life more interesting now. I am doing alright, if you don't count the many personal problems I have hanging over my shoulder." She mentioned rather bluntly. There were many sides to Arian now that she was recovering. Sometimes her mood depended on the wolf she was around. Ultimately, the many sides of the woman she counted as good, neutral and evil. The evil side was something she never wanted to delve into again. It was a scary fuzzy memory.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.