Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-21-2015, 05:43 PM

ooc: since some of sonticus wolves signed up for the spars xD I'm gonna throw arian in as "gave them permission" thingy. Plus she needs to flaunt herself around :,D -be more social-

She had caught wind of the festival since she made Sonticus. With Odette's vanishing, she was the whole reason why the pack was here. The new pack of the north could not go unnoticed, but they couldn't cause trouble either. They were lightly alligned for the most part, she prayed to the gods she didn't have a panic attack in front of a crowd of these wolves. Moving herself to the crowd, Threar sort of reminded her of Song, the white wolf. Though she pushed the thought away as she gave Novella a grin.

"Hello, my name is Arian Adravendi, I am the president of the new pack Sonticus we recently formed in the north. I'd like to thank you for having us." The cripple would dip her head rather respectfully, before finding a spot away from the three wolves. Near the edges ever so nervously. She wouldn't be participating in the fights, she was far too nervous of strangers and would rather get her skill for fighting back from her own members. However as a healer she would also look forward to seeing any loners here.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.