Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-21-2015, 08:08 PM

Something about him made her heart jump, not as much as Cypress had perhaps, but it sparked something she hadn't felt in a very long time. Something about Voltage reminded her of the very thing her family had been raised on, on both ends of herself. She felt like she was standing in front of a door sometimes, in a black room. In her wolf mind of course it was two path ways leading to either her blood line or her adopted family and what she wanted to take from either of them. What lessons could she have learned, the walker's path was a bloody one, but so was the adravendi's. Her true father had built up this persona of being happy no matter what, he would hide his own feelings, and Arian saw so much of that in Limno. Her adopted father Maverick had become unfaithful, he had a litter of pups without her adopted mother. Her mother's side of the family, her uncle in which she had followed no matter what Syrinx. He taught her how to fight with such fierceness through her cousin Meinx. Yet on her real fathers side, there was Hajime he had taught her about the struggles of life as a young wolf who boded a personality of smarter than the average wolf. The insanity that the walkers dealt with, and their genetics striking mental instability in some, perhaps even her own. So hearing Voltage's it was like her brain came to life like it hadn't in years.

As his story went on, she gave the very intent signs she was listening as it went into her brain. Her paws leaned in closer to him, her ears went straight up. It was almost as if she completely forgot her leg was useless, that she had that ugly scar on her face. Was there a sense of pride in her own heritages. She was half adravendi, and half walker, both of them had made such a huge impact in her life it almost felt like a dream of what she was. As Voltage finished, she almost felt sad that the story was over. The universe boded well for them, yet she felt herself missing it. She was cursed wasn't she, convinced some of her blood was boiling on the edge of some type of insanity that one day she wouldn't be able to get rid of it. How would she be able to protect what she held dear then? She looked at the blue sky, "I do believe it's a sign that your generations want you to do something great. The gods play in your favor as long as you follow the path that you most believe in." she flicked her tail once more. "I feel as if my own blood is boiling on an edge of insanity, I'm torn in half in most cases. I have traits from my adopted family just as much as my real one. But as much as life hasn't been kind to me, I've always looked up." Arian would soften a smile towards him. "You made me remember an important part of myself, the part of story telling."

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.