Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

Famous
04-22-2015, 10:33 AM
What a strange girl. His head remained tilted, his nose wrinkled as if in annoyance at her words. "I've never heard of her," he'd retort quite quickly. Maybe she'd been taught something that his father had never gotten around to telling him about.. but it seemed more likely that she just didn't know what she was talking about. Whatever. "Weird."

His train of thought was cut short as she stood, and he'd pull back to watch her with a glimmer of curiosity in his green eyes. "I believe in my family," he'd state staunchly, suddenly feeling a bit defensive. "Not imaginary wolves watching me from the sky." The slight annoyance seemed to trail off from his tone as she moved to jump on one of the rocks in the middle of the rapids.

Whoa. He'd never seen anyone actually try to cross the rapids before, let alone with so much fearlessness. Impressed, he stood up and stepped a bit closer to the rapids. He'd thought that trying to cross them was stupid, and he knew it was dangerous.. but it was so tempting. Curious, he'd dip a paw into the water, assessing another rock near the blue-pelted girl. "What's your name, anyway?"