Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
04-22-2015, 12:45 PM

The young child felt like she was being scolded as the other boy retorted that he'd never heard of the Moon Priestess before. "Yeah, well it is impossible to know everything." Her retort was nearly as fast as his because her beliefs were on the line for judgement. There was a certain coldness in her stare as he talked about imaginary wolves in the sky. "How would you know if she's imaginary or if she's real? There aren't really any oceans to look at. She spends most of her time by the oceans so you wouldn't know about her." Her words felt like daggers as she fought back the defensiveness that filled her. Her religion is the one thing she had left to cling to of home. She wasn't going to let it go.

He asked for her name, but she considered the way he asked to be very rude. "What's it to you?" She was stubborn to her ways. He didn't deserve a name from her as far as she was concerned as the ocean blue girl leapt to another rock within the rapids, being careful to keep a steady grip on the rocks below her. Control was the most important in this exercise.

Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Avatar Credit goes to euphoriclies on dA/Sarah on RoW