ardent

Let's Be Alone Together {Birth thread~}

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
04-22-2015, 04:27 PM

Emery came running, and the panicked mother to be raised her head, staring up at him. She tried to get onto her paws once more, but another sharp pain went through her, and she lowered herself to the ground again. "I'm sorry." Her words were soft, and the female flinched as another pain went through her. She closed her mismatched eyes, a soft whine escaping her. She spoke, jumping when another sharp pain went through her. "What do I do?" She opened her mismatched eyes again, and....Well, she wasn't sure what happened. A sharp pain went through her, making her close her eyes again. A tiny brown and white pup lay by her side, its base color the same as hers. Even though the fae had never been a mother, she lowered her head, licking the pup's fur. It may have been more of a loving gesture, but the female would continue this until another sharp pain went through her.

She closed her mismatched gaze again, a little afraid to see what was going on. Another contraction went through her, and Silveris bit back a whine. You wanted pups. You have to get through the pain. She breathed out, wincing as another contraction went through her. She bit back a whine as another sudden pain went through her. After a few moments, another sharp pain went through her, and she opened her gaze again. Another pup, this time lighter than her brown fur, was there. Silveris quickly licked the pup's fur, wincing as pain went through her again.

This one caused her a little more pain than the others, her claws sinking into the ground for a moment as a soft whine came from her. She just wanted this pain to go away. Not her pups of course, but....She didn't want to go through this pain again. When the final pup lay at her side, Silveris moved her head, licking the pup's fur. When it was cleaned, she rested her head on the ground, not having enough strength to move. "Do you have any ideas about their names?" She asked, her voice soft. "I kind of think we should call the one with white fur Sora." She stared at the pups, giving a small smile.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think