ardent

Decode

Theisinova

gems
size
build
player
04-23-2015, 10:18 AM
...and Theisi had seen her sister. She would see her standing there, alone, gazing upon her. She would remain still for a long time. Single good eye would meet the purple eyes of her sister, and slowly she would slink forward. Mercy. It had been so long since had last seen her sister. She held no ill will toward the other girl, just a sense of emptiness now that she had been gone from her side for so long. She was completely disconnected from her family... not even Mack was around anymore. She would give a soft sigh, a light smile appearing on her features.

"Mercy..." The female would say softly. "It has been some time." She would come to a stop before the other, larger girl, looking up at her. "I've missed you a lot... I... I'm sorry if we caused any additional burdens on you and your family after mother's disappearance. I assure you that was the last thing we wanted to do." The first thing she felt the need to do was apologize.

"How have you been fairing? You're in a pack now it seems?" The half-blind girl had caught the scent of Imperium on her sister's coat.