ardent

You Won't Let Me Stay Down, You'll Pick Me Back Up

Shrike

gems
size
build
player
04-23-2015, 11:34 AM

He would hear the call of Starling and he would give a heavy sigh. Great... just when he wanted to stay away from the others and brood silently to himself his dearest brother had to come along. The boy would lift his head up to look at Starling as he asked him what was wrong. He would keep his ears back against his head, getting to his paws before he would answer the other young man.

"Apparently I'm what's wrong, Starling. I can't grasp Italian as easily as any of our siblings... I can't remember herbs as easily as you... I'm too loud during training... everything is wrong!" Shrike would lower his gaze, feeling frustrated with himself. "It makes me hate those lessons dad tries to give us. He moves too fast and I get lost... the words just blur together in my head and don't make sense anymore." Shrike would complain.

"...It makes me wonder if I should just leave. No one needs someone like me who messes everything up... I'm just a burden... aren't I?" He would lift his frustrated gaze back to his brother, awaiting his answer.

"Speech"

Table by:: Eldarwen