Irelyn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-23-2015, 12:22 PM
Within a few minutes Irelyn could hear the whispered stirring of foliage against strong paws and she lifted one paw as the figure appeared. He was larger than she, as pale as Novella had been – and within a few moments of the male introducing himself as Bass Destruction – Destruction – Irelyn brightened considerably. Though she knew that she should commit the name of his rank to memory, the honey-gold female was good at remembering names – and she remembered Novella's surname easily. It had only been a week or so earlier that Irelyn had met the ginger-marked female.

Before she could blurt anything about the Destruction she had met previously, a second figure appeared, similar in height to the first but with more noticeable calico markings. Irelyn's breath caught in her throat as she peered up at the pair, but she pushed a smile onto her muzzle. “My name is Irelyn Draíocht. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to know more about these lands.. and the wolves who live here?” She started off strong, but the straightforward statement wavered, sounding more like a question towards the end. Irelyn's paw still hung in mid-air as if she might take flight at any moment. She felt tiny next to these two males, even if there was only a few inches in it. "I'm a bit of a herbalist, y'see, and the plants - well, it looks like there's a lot of 'em," the female went on, her tail tip switching anxiously.