Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-24-2015, 09:27 PM

As it seemed Kreft was being bored. Gathering that information she found him very mysterious in more ways than one. He was an interesting man none the less to her. Arian was very open with herself, she wasn't secretive if she was she could easily lock out who she wanted and not show anything. Family was like that, skills passed on through the generations. Her blue eyes would darken a little, he was more of a man who didn't share things. He was wary of Arian as much as she had been of him when they first met. As that was how wolves worked, that was how life and interaction worked. Actions spoke louder than words, she would have to use that to her advantage with Kreft. She felt her demon scratching at the side of her walls, and she would be careful not to be letting it out.

"I want to know everything about you Kreft." she stated simply. "In time you will trust me I hope or at least show me all of you. Because maybe in turn you will learn more about me. Tune me out as you wish but, now that you live here you are my family. I will protect my family to the very last breath. No matter the demons they may hide." She smirked at him a little. Her tail twitched slightly, her blood boiled a little and was screaming for excitement. In due time they would have fight training and she would be ready. Arian debated leaving now, but she would stare at Kreft wondering what he would do next. In time she thought, in time, as long as it took she would take care of Kreft and hopefully he in turn would take care of them.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.