Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-25-2015, 03:45 PM

Maximous could see the warrior tense up a bit as he spoke but didnt bother reacting. At first he thought the male might turn on him like Gendar probably would have. When he didnt do anything but answer the question and ask one of his own, Max let out a breath he didnt know he had been holding, and nodded his head. "Yes, that is my name. " he would answer as he drew a bit closer to examine the wound more closely out of habit.

To his second question the man would hesitate to answer. He had come here to find what ever plants that still lived this late in the year, but now he wasnt sure what he was doing other than looking at Sigmarr's head. "Well...I originally came to look for plants. So far I havent found anything but a wounded pack mate." an eyebrow would rase as if to chastise the younger man for moving around so much with his head wound, but nothing would be said on the matter as he no longer had a right to say anything.

My other characters are Kathleen, Ravine, Soleil, and Phoenixa(not all are currently active)