gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
04-25-2015, 11:55 PM

Leo nodded in understanding when his mother mentioned that it might be easier to speak with Cassius now. He certainly hoped so. He hated this separation that he felt like there was between him and his sibling. He want to be close with each and everyone of his siblings. He really needed to talk with all of them, just just Cassius. He had promised Amalia that he would try to spend some time with her adopted children as well at some point... he certainly had a lot of socializing to do!

When his mother mentioned the possibility of him ruling after her he couldn't help the grin that crossed his muzzle. His tail wagged a little behind him. It was an exciting thought, he couldn't deny that. He chuckled and nodded again when she said it wasn't all fun and games. "I'm sure that's very true. If anyone would know it'd be you, hm?" He chuckled again and let his gaze drift over the area around them. "How come you wanted to keep the pack here when you took over?" he asked curiously, his sapphire gaze coming back to rest on her. "It's as good a place as any I'm sure, it's just really... wet."

"Talk" "You" Think