Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-26-2015, 03:05 PM
Conversation it seemed would swiftly find her, another approaching her side and giving a rather polite little introduction. Mismatched eyes would look to the brightly coloured figure as she came to a stop. The girl's fur was a shade of purple that Novella could safely say she had never seen before on a wolf. She was young as well, around the same age as her youngest litter the Author would guess, a similar height to her son Fate as well, quickly gaining on her. Such details of course didn't matter however, child or not the woman would willingly spend some time with the girl at least until Absinthe found some more interesting company; wolves her own age would surely be preferably over the stranger.

"It's nice to meet you Absinthe. My name is Novella I'm the alpha of Threar" Had the young girl her of the neighbouring pack? It didn't matter too much if she hadn't, she would offer a little fact about Fiori for her instead. "My niece and her family live in Fiori as well." Though she hadn't seen Novel, Ara or the boys just yet she presumed they still lived in Fiori.

"Of course it's alright for you to stay here, as long as they don't cause any trouble, anyone is welcome to join us." She'd chosen loner lands for a reason, made it a little more welcoming and kept her home untouched by these current strangers as well of course. There was one thing that left the woman a little concerned however, Absinthe was still a child, did her parents know where she was? "Your parents know where you are though don't they? I wouldn't want them worrying about you getting lost?"