ardent

Starting conversations

Absinthe 1

gems
size
build
player
04-26-2015, 04:08 PM

and it's our time now if you want it to be, maul the world like a carnival bear set free

The alpha told her it would be alright to just call her Novella, which would definitely cut down on time spent addressing her. She bobbed her head in understanding, humming in affirmation. When names of Novella's family in Fiori were offered, she made note of them, putting them to mind. There was a moment or two of silence, as Novella seemed a little worried about the fact that her mommies weren't around at the moment. She instructed that the violet lass remain close by her for now, which seemed doable. Another swift nod of her delicate cranium would follow, tail giving a small wag. "Okay, Novella." She chirped, beaming at her. She looked around at all the wolves, wondering where they'd all come from. Everyone smelled like they were from different places, and a few of them smelled like somewhat familiar places. There must be some southern, or westerners around here. Part of her wondered if her mommy Vi would be here, but the other part of her wasn't sure that would be an entirely good thing.

"Is it alright if I ask you a question about Thr..ear..?" She asked, glancing back up at the pale lady. The name of the pack was unfamiliar on her tongue, but she figured it out after a second. Head would tilt to one side, quizzical expression painted over her alabaster stained features. "I don't know much about packs, so it might be a dumb question." She added with a small smile, heat creeping up into her cheeks. The only pack she'd been part of had been Arcanum, which Aunty Cataleya had ruled, but she and her family hadn't really participated in many things. Mostly, they just lived on the sidelines. Now that she was in Fiori, she was beginning to understand what they were for. They were like big families, made up of little families and wolves without them. They were good things, if a little too full of strangers for her liking sometimes.

sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes

"Speech"

All my love to the lovely Luisiana for this gawgeous image!