ardent

Starting conversations

Absinthe 1

gems
size
build
player
04-26-2015, 04:33 PM

and it's our time now if you want it to be, maul the world like a carnival bear set free

Novella was one of the nicest wolves she'd met in her short life, the violet girl decided. Sure, she hadn't met a whole lot of wolves, but Novella was definitely memorable. The pale lady assured her that the question was unlikely to sound stupid, which brought a much wider smile to the girl's face. When urged on, she frowned lightly. How would she word this? Her vocabulary was far from astounding, and she had to take a moment to try and figure out how to voice her internal musings. "Uh.." She hesitated, dropping her gaze to the ground. This was harder than she'd thought. "Why did you- um, why did you decide to become... no.." A huff escaped her, trying to make this question sound intelligent. "What made you want to make Threar the way it is? It looks like a very nice pack, 'cause if it were bad, there wouldn't be a lot of wolves who came to visit, like they did." She rambled, trying to make sure her point had gotten across. She looked around at the crowd of wolves from all over, if her nose was right. She may not know much, but she'd traveled, and she had gotten good at figuring out who had come from far away and who made their home close by.

When she looked back to Novella, she smiled lightly. "Did that make sense?" She asked, brows knit together. It was making sense in her head, but not everyone understood what went on in other wolves' heads. She didn't want to know why Novella wanted to be a leader, because she understood that some wolves were just born that way, and were good at it. Abby wasn't that kind of girl, she preferred to protect those she cared about, and let someone else make the big decisions.

sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes

"Speech"

All my love to the lovely Luisiana for this gawgeous image!