Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-26-2015, 04:48 PM
Although the girl had apparently had a question forming within her mind, it still took a moment for her to actually convey it in words. Novella waited patiently for her to settle upon the right ones and the Absinthe once more found a way to bring a smile to the Author's features. The simple little connection of making assumptions, perhaps a little naive to decide such things so quickly though in this instance her judgement was fortunately very correct, if it wasn't biased of Novella to say so herself.

"Well I didn't want a bad pack." Novella began simply, Threar was the way it was simply for the peaceful, kindly nature was certainly what the white woman hoped she came across as and generally sought for in life anyway. In the same way she didn't want trouble at the festival, she wished to avoid it in all areas of life if she could help it. "I hope I'm nice, and I wanted to be around other nice wolves to make a safe home for my family." Hopefully it was an answer that would settle Absinthe's curiosity because there really wasn't any more to it than that.