ardent

Starting conversations

Absinthe 1

gems
size
build
player
04-26-2015, 05:47 PM

and it's our time now if you want it to be, maul the world like a carnival bear set free

Novella was also patient, she didn't make a sound of protest as she attempted to form her query. Sometimes she did have problems with making sense, just because she wasn't the best talker yet. However, the pale lady smiled when she finally managed to get her question out. Obviously it had made sense, and that was good. She explained that she didn't want a bad pack, which made sense. No one wanted a bad pack, they wanted wolves to join and be happy there. She continued on to say that she wanted nothing more than a safe home for her family, which coincided very much with the violet babes own ideals. She bobbed her head a few times, humming an agreement. "That's what I want too, I want Bacc and my moms to be safe." She announced, determined to keep that ideology the same for the rest of her life. She couldn't keep mama Des safe, but she wasn't going to let anything happen to anyone else. Not if she could keep them safe.

The lavender darling smiled lightly, blinking up at the Author. "You're real nice, Novella. Your pack is lucky to have you leading them, you're doing real good at keeping them safe." She informed the older female with that faint southern drawl of hers, nodding her head. It was as true a statement as anything the girl had ever uttered, and she liked the pale queen already. She would draw herself forward, pressing her cheek against the shoulder of the taller wolf in a small embrace. Novella was a good wolf, of that she was sure. Stepping back, she would beam up at the older she wolf.

Glancing around again, at all the strangers milling about, she felt a little less wary of them all. Maybe she would go try and make some more friends in a little while. "So, I'm not sure about what's going on at this festival. Is there going to be cool stuff?" She asked, returning her attention to the alpha. Surely she would know, because there was a good chance Abby had missed some important announcement at some point. She had a bad habit of missing out on important things being said, and that was how she got into trouble more often than not.

sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes

"Speech"

All my love to the lovely Luisiana for this gawgeous image!