ardent

Starting conversations

Absinthe 1

gems
size
build
player
04-26-2015, 07:31 PM

and it's our time now if you want it to be, maul the world like a carnival bear set free

At the notion of Bacchus being her brother, the girl let a small peal of giggles escape her maw. That would be pretty cool, having a brother like Bacchus. She tended to think of him that way sometimes, but mostly she just saw him as being her very best friend. Her only friend, come to think of it. Optics would squeeze shut, as she shook her head a few times. "Nah, Bacc is my friend." Soft lyrics would tell the woman. A need to explain why they shared mommies but weren't siblings tugged at her. "His mommies adopted me, 'cause, uh.. my mommies are.. gone. I have a sister, but she's gone too. I think she got left back in Arcanum.." She mumbled, dropping her gaze to the ground. Still a sensitive topic, there was a brief flash of two toned jewels going dim and cold violet fur.

It didn't last long, for Novella would return her compliment. A soft smile would pull at her dark lips. "Thanks" would be murmured gleefully. As an answer to her query, Novella would simply leave it to be found out in time. Surprises were always great! Novella confided hopes that everyone would have a good time and enjoy what she had to offer during the festival. The lilac girl was convinced that everyone would have a great time. "I'm excited!" She would announce, delighted despite the lack of knowledge pertaining to the festival as of yet. Violet plume would wag swiftly to and fro, her body fair wiggling with her giddiness. Now she wanted to bring the whole family to the festival, so they could have fun with her!

sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes

"Speech"

All my love to the lovely Luisiana for this gawgeous image!