Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-26-2015, 08:53 PM
ooc; sorry this took so long!

He was genuinely pleased to have run across his niece, having been previously worried that the rest of his scattered family had been lost to the wind. It seemed likely that many still were missing or worse, but at least one more had been found. There came the confirmation that Talvi did remember Lysis, which pleased Kyarst. So many didn't remember his half-sister and closest sibling simply due to how sick she had been as a child. He hadn't known her until she was nearly six months old. "She is," he offered, a nod accompanying his simple answer. "We are settling into Imperium rather nicely," he added on as an afterthought. His tail twitched between his front paws, reminiscent of an anxious field mouse. It lay still, though, as she mentioned Drashiel and Roman. Did she know what had happened? "Yes Lysis and I have met with the children," for they had only met and had certainly not reunited. He left off any inclination of Drashiel, suddenly worried he would have to be the one to deliver the news to her of his death. Kyarst was not the best bearer of bad news. She went on a moment later to speak on enjoying the freedom of wandering and not calling anywhere specific home. He nodded, the smile on his lips twisting a bit wider. "I certainly understand, I sewed my wild oats for quite some time before settling down. It took all of that freedom to let me know what I truly wanted," and that was somewhere to call home.

""

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.