Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
04-27-2015, 07:37 AM
Things in Fiori were much easier than they had been in her childrens' birth-pack. They were unburdened with the pressure of politics, far away from the possibility of war and chaos. Perhaps the serenity could be a bit boring at times, but it was safe; and safety for her family was what she craved most these days. She honestly couldn't imagine what might tear them apart, if ever. If one of her children wanted to rule, they could simply ask her -- and if their land was claimed for? They could fight for it, and if they failed, they could simply find somewhere else to live. So long as they were together..

Leo's question about why she'd chosen to stay here elicited a smile from her.  "You know, you're the first one to ask me that," she'd say with a gentle laugh at his comment about it being quite wet.  "I suppose I just wanted something.. different. I'm not too fond of the lands further north, and the more western lands hold too many memories for me." She wondered if her children felt the same.  "I wanted a fresh start for us." A moment of consideration was given as she watched Leo, wondering something. "Where would you chose to live? If you had a pack of your own?" It was merely a conversational question, but her interest was genuine and she'd tilt her head slightly before setting it down on her paws and gazing at her son.