ardent

That Clever Touch (WORLD WIDE HEALER TRAINING)

Kaprasíus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
04-27-2015, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2015, 09:53 AM by Kaprasíus.)

His presence was quickly noticed by a man with a quite vivid red coat -- he didn't get what one particular word meant, but he caught the teasing note in his tones and he'd snort in amusement. "I suppose we'll find out very quickly," he drawled to Claude, his accent coming through as he grew distracted by the wolves that began to gather.

Another younger male (Sigmarr) seemed threatened by his comment, retorting that 'we can look after our own. Another snort would sound from his jaws as they clamped shut, amusement still dancing quite obviously in his green stare. The gathering only grew with each moment that passed. A girl with brilliant blue and purple fur -- he swore she look like the night sky, on a night before a storm -- caught his attention, though it was quickly shifted to Hypnos as he answered his call. A pleasant grin would be offered to him as he bowed his head, letting the bush viper atop his head slither higher on his skull to eye Hypnos with beady black eyes. "This is my new friend," he'd introduce her with an almost playful giggle. "Jǫrmungandr, this is my companion Hypnos. Be nice to him." The snake was silent, though hissed softly as she stared at him.

"Where have you been?" came his probing question, though it was curious rather than annoyed. Hypnos was not as slave, certainly not, and could come and go as he wished.. though he honestly wondered where he'd been off to these last few weeks. As he waited for the boy's answer, his gaze would dance about the group, waiting for this so-called training session to begin.. wondering what sort of fun might await them today. It was difficult to imagine this meeting would go smoothly without at least one incident..

WARNING: Kaprasíus is extremely prone to violence, including maim fights & character claiming.
Katja is also welcome in any and all of his threads, without warning.
He also has a bush viper companion named Jǫrmungandr.