Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-27-2015, 11:31 AM
Already he found his mind wandering to darker times, when his body had been an instrument of torture, when he had faced pain and fear and swallowed them both. His time away from Alacritia had been violent, but it had taught him much. She would inquire what sort of injuries had warranted his middle name change and he smirked, wondering where to start. "There's a jagged scar on my right hip, three puncture wound scars on my left front leg, and countless others in places I can't even remember. None have been life threatening or anything like that," he voiced. "Most all of them are hidden by my fur.. I still haven't decided if I like that or not." Had his fur been shorter or lighter he would gladly bare his scars with pride, but as it were most of them lay tucked beneath his cobalt mask. "I'm sure there will be more in the future, I've been meaning to get back into sparring now that I'm settled here in Imperium." The worst part of a fight was the day after, when the adrenaline had ebbed away and nothing remained but the pain. It was equally annoying having to find someone to patch him up afterwards, though he suspected he wouldn't have to look too far now that he lived here. "Can I count on you to patch me up the next time I add onto my list of wounds?"

""

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.