Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-27-2015, 04:46 PM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2015, 04:47 PM by Marina I.)

Anger did not meet her words, but rather delight at her attitude. How wondrous! The female would give a laugh as he asked if Rainbow was her name. "More of a title I'm afraid, but I bare it as my name." It certainly suited her with the marking upon her back. He would give a name of his own, and the female would give a nod Kaprasíus. It was a strong name... a foreign name. But she rather liked the ring of it in her ears. The beast would make sure to keep it within her mind, for who knew when the chance to meet him again might arise?

Rainbow would let out another laugh as he spoke again. "Not so elaborate, no. But there have been some marked with some beautiful blue, green, and even yellow that I've stumbled across. None by relation to me, oddly enough." Rainbow would let the light in her eyes dance, her gaze continuing to move across him. "Though some fools believe that it is because of a curse I bare these colors. Hence the origins of the name Rainbow Syndrome." Rainbow would flick her tail. "What of you? Where do your origins lie? Kaprasíus is quite the interesting name."

""
Table by:: Tea

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]