Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
04-27-2015, 09:23 PM
He accused her of never meeting the moon priestess and she would retort quickly with a fierceness in her expressive tones. "I met her once, when I was only a moon cycle old." She remembered the details like they had happened just the day prior. She would look over at the boy as he told her he was Bass' son. He would let a smile tug his lips as he jumped, catching one of the rocks but slipping. With that, she burst out laughing as she looked at him, a wide grin on her face. "Good try. Most wolves don't even make it to their first rock on their first jump." She remembered this as a training exercise that her father had put her through right before her capture. She had fallen into the still water she had practiced on at least a dozen times before landing on the rock, but she was not going to tell him that.

"I'm Calypsei Oceana, daughter of Poseidon and Calypso." She added the names though she doubt that they boy knew of them. If the boy had known them, he would have recognized all of the family signs. "My parents were also king and queen. As were my captors, which I guess would be like another set of parents in a way." She felt as if she was explaining too much so she would take another jump onto a large rock stretching out in the rapids. She would land, sliding a little bit as she used her claws to stop her from going over the edge. Practice made perfect.
Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Avatar Credit goes to euphoriclies on dA/Sarah on RoW