gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Varda
04-28-2015, 03:02 AM
Tinaro, on the other hand, didn't have so much of a problem with his own social skills. He was a rather chirpy chatterbox, especially around his closest brother (which was quite obvious at this point in time). After his mother had passed away when he was a young pup, the only family remaining were his brothers who had now decided to mysteriously disappear as well. This meant he was left with unfamiliar wolves who he wasn't comfortable with being around. Some were around his age, yes, however he recently uncovered that most of them were somehow related to each other by blood, which only reminded him of the loving, affectionate and tight-nit family he could have had. If only he knew that the younger female wasn't a part of this vast family like himself.
"I don't mind," he assured lightly in response to her concerned inquiry. "but I can't stop you from leaving, if that's what you feel like doing."
Her next query sounded peculiar to his ears. It was an odd question, especially at this time of their conversation. It seemed rather out of the blue and almost hesitant by the way he heard it. However, he still replied with reluctant words leaving his throat. "Good, I guess..." His voice trailed off after his eyes finally noticed the unique shade of the girl's pelt. How had he not seen it earlier? Now that she had repositioned herself closer to the den's entrance, the sunlight managed to illuminate and reveal her true form. His eyes widened as he changed the subject almost rudely if she interpreted it in that particular way. "You're blue! Wait, how long have you been in Abaven? I hope no-one makes fun of you because of that."