Standing By

Arivae

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
04-28-2015, 05:25 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2015, 02:05 PM by Arivae.)

http://i58.tinypic.com/erddnk.jpg" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:650px; border:1px solid #3cf6ff; background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#001e00">
"I don't mind at all," Arivae grinned weakly and stared up at him, listening as he began to list some things about himself. He said he currently lived a pack, named Fiori, with his family. Three brothers and two mothers...hm. It sounded like a quite a cozy little family over there. He explained how he got to Fiori, then moved along to his own personal strengths and weaknesses. This made her laugh a bit. "I'm not good at the whole healing thing." Song, as far as she could remember, practically had magic paws when it came to healing. She always felt safe around her, considering this.   "Your mother sounds lovely. I hope I can meet her someday." She laughed, tail thumping at the ground.

"What about you?" Arivae lifted her head and stared at him for a moment, caught in his mismatched gaze. But soon enough, she turned and giggled. "Sure, why not?" Where would she start...? Not much has happened through her short life, really. "Well, at the moment I'm just a loner. But I originally came from a pack called Sawtooth, which was kind of claimed by some other woman. Jupiter, I think was her name." She began, lowering her head between her paws yet again. "I was born a single child, by two amazing wolves that I absolutely adored. But they left about a year after I was born, and I regret not going with them." She sighed.

"At the moment, I'm pretty unsure of what I'm good at. Maybe someday I'll seek it out." She giggled, turning her gentle gaze back to him and smiling warmly. "My life isn't super-duper interesting like yours. But it will help us get to know eachother, at the very least." She laughed, tail patting at the ground.