Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
04-28-2015, 06:08 AM
Though she still wasn't sure joining it would be the right idea for her, perhaps Talvi would have to visit Imperium at some point if only to see Lysis again and of course see how the children had grown for herself. Such plans would be tucked away for now, Athena and her own children held more priority for her really, they were family after all.  "I'm glad to hear that" She responded genuinely.

Whilst the visit may not have seemed any sort of urgent matter right now, what Talvi of course didn't realise was the very news that Kyarst sought to keep from her now. Whilst Drashiel had never been officially recognised as family to her, she certainly had nothing against the man and perhaps at one point could have grown to call him a friend. The children too could have earned a place in her lives, the news would indeed be bad.

Talvi still didn't know what she really wanted, perhaps the answer would eventually come to her just as it had to Kyarst. She hoped so, though for now it was an enjoyable experience, somewhere down the line Talvi liked to think she'd be able to settle and find another place to call home. "I'm hoping the answer will eventually come to me." Talvi confessed.