gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
04-28-2015, 05:40 PM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2015, 05:40 PM by Shaye I.)

Her mothers howl would distract the young girl from her important work. She would pout as she lost count and one of her subjects would jump from the shore and vanish under the water at the sound of the wolves howl. She glared at the frogs and stuck out her tongue before rising and leaving Monument rapids and making her way quickly through to Serpents plains and then the outskirts where she knew her mothers howl had come from. She wasn't sure where her mother had vanished to, she had been learning about herbs and then her mother had vanished off somewhere.

When she arrived at the border she would see her mother, and tilt her head at the stranger beside her. He looked vaguely familiar, through she couldn't place it and he smelled like family. Plus he had eye markings and color similar to Harmony, she could only guess that he was family. “Hey Mamma, whats up? “ she asked.

"Burn Baby Burn"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.