Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
04-29-2015, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2015, 08:14 PM by Kreft.)
Kreft could see it as Arian’s eyes darkened, was he finally getting somewhere with her. Was he getting her to break without even trying? The female spoke and Kreft was a bit creeped out by her first sentence. She wanted to know everything, Kreft most definitely wasn’t going to just tell her everything right off the bat. He certainly respected the woman, but trust her that would take some time before he could fully trust the woman.

As Arian spoke more Kreft twitched his right ear. The last line that she had said irked him a bit, No matter the demons they may hide. Kreft held a demon alright but it was kept under tight lock and key, save for those moments that he needed it. In actuality he was scared of his demon but loved it all the same. His reaction to the rest of her mini speech was neutral. He wouldn’t tune her out, he listened to most everything as it helped him gather information and information was valuable in his world. In time he would show her all of him, whether it be by accident or on purpose.

Kreft wasn’t really sure what to say, he was a bit astounded by the female’s words even if he didn’t know it himself. What he would say would come as a bit of a surprise to him “I do trust you, but not enough to say everything. In time it might all slip out, only I won’t say it I’ll show it. I honestly have no clue why I block others out, nothing ever happened to me. It’s just who I am.”
[Image: Gqk3pLr.png]
[Image: xfrNNFt.png]