Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-01-2015, 07:57 PM

Dægmar waited for the other woman to speak with a calm patience that she must've gained through motherhood. Emerald eyes tipped to the stars as she wondered once again what hand fate was playing her in steering her into such a domestic role. Such a challenging role! Give her an army any day, those children were going to be the death of her!

It seemed the younger woman's problems were meant for the ears of her sister but that was probably just as well. The wraith really wasn't the best with advice, especially for emotional turmoil. Violence had always been her answer though… she supposed she was changing a bit in that respect. A sudden, joyfully shrill cry to the sky caught her attention as she turned her head back to her den. Oh now what…. was that Raba trying to howl at the moon again? Dammit she was going to wake the neighbors! Or Hati! Then Dægmar would really hear about it….

Dægmar sighed heavily. "Well, I hope you find the answers you seek. Looks like I have to deal with my brat pack. Have a good night." Turning, she swiftly set off to her den in the hopes of silencing one pup before all three were up and running around.

-exit Dægmar-

"Speech"