ardent

Death by Diamonds

Kerhasi

gems
size
build
player
06-11-2013, 04:43 AM

If her expression and tone didn?t tell all who weren?t crave to flee, nothing would. But the dark fiend was not of the weak of heart, and only found her reverberating, vexed words amusing. He chuckled, once, a short and abysmal sound. Now, now, is that any way to talk to a stranger? I was merely offering aid. The German asked, pale eyes flashing dangerously. Oh, little one with bite, was she? Kerhasi was delighted; not many girls he met bit as much as they barked. Wondering just how far this female would go, he watched, ears flicked forward and focused entirely on her. As it so happens, I don?t. Was his answer to her question, meeting her gaze and staring unblinkingly back. Her next words caused an tranquil and yet wickedly knowing smirk to spread unhurriedly along his maw. Tail skimmed through the air and his expression turned corrupt. Oh, liebling, I am the wrong personality. He announced quite honestly, although he remained very still. His eyes moved from her face only for an instant, to her cut paw and back again, watching her so very intensely.

Speech,