Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
05-01-2015, 08:08 PM

Relaxing in the sun Birna allowed her body to recuperate after her spar while assessing whether or not she should see a healer or if they'd heal well on their own. Either way there were certainly more than enough healer's about and she still had plenty of time to take a quick little breather. However, it wasn't long before her restless nature took a hold of her and the woman set off on a walk that brought her too the cliffs overlooking the ocean. It was a beautiful and breath-taking sight, shame that autumn was already beginning to claim the flowers and grass.

As she sat there movement caught her attention and she turned to see a bright purple pup nosing through the grasses. Well, well… wasn't she an odd little thing though after the sight that was Mithras, Birna felt there was little that could surprise her any more. What was perhaps more shocking was that the pup smelled of Fiori! Birna frowned, she certainly hadn't been the best about interacting among her packmates, had she missed one of the pups? Well, it was never too late to meet someone knew.

Birna barked a hello as she approached the girl, tail wagging lazily. "Hello there, who might you be? I see you smell of Fiori, that is my pack as well. I am Birna Xanilov, Head Sentry."

""
[Image: 262ny8g.png]