ardent

'cause that's just who I am this week

Absinthe 1

gems
size
build
player
05-01-2015, 08:36 PM

and it's our time now if you want it to be, maul the world like a carnival bear set free

A soft voice called out to her in greeting, and the lass looked up lazily. Dainty cranium would loll backward, mismatched gaze falling upon a figure clinging to the earth like a bat from a branch. It was familiar. the giant woman she had followed from the mangrove to the festival! A lopsided grin would be offered, tail thumping lazily against the terra. "I'm Absinthe, I joined a little while ago. " She drawled. "You're very tall, miss Birna." She commented softly, rolling onto her belly. It was nice to be meeting someone from her pack, though she wasn't sure what being head Sentry meant. Languid blinking would bring her into a less sleepy state, and she heaved herself into a slouched seated pose.

She shook out her violet hued pelt, gazing up at the tall woman. "Does head Sentry mean you take care of everyone in Fiori? I wanna do that one day." Her soft melodies would murmur, crown tilting to one side in a quizzical manner. Maybe she could learn something from this miss Xanilov lady, about protecting everyone she loved. Sure, she wanted to learn other things, but of all she wanted to be the best protector she could be. As well as be a monster hunter, just like mommy Vi had been.

sometimes I just wanna sit around and gaze at my shoes

"Speech"

All my love to the lovely Luisiana for this gawgeous image!