Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-02-2015, 12:12 AM
The purple girl would look thoughtful for a few moments after the question had been asked, obviously considering how to answer it. It wouldn't be too long before she began to work her way through the skills and her various bits of knowledge about them. Perhaps she was rather like Novella herself, the Author hadn't exactly ever picked one of the three areas and firmly cemented a strong set of particular skills, instead learning about each of them as best as she could.

On second thought it seemed that Absinthe did have her mind set on one skill, a little more emphasis on the great fighter and even someone to compare her skills with. Vi didn't ring any bells for Novella, the red woman's full name perhaps would have done though it'd be her appearance surely that she would recall the most. Before creating her own pack, Vi had settled within Ludicael for a little while during Song's reign of the pack. "Well I think you will quite like the festival then." Novella informed her, there would definitely be something for the girl to do.

To her surprise the girl would then flip the question, asking the same thing of Novella. These days much of Novella's time was devoted to her family and her pack, something that she was very much happy to do anyway. In terms of these skills however. "I'm little like you." The Author began. "I tried my paw at all three, though even now I never really settled on one thing." It meant her skills definitely lacked in comparison to others that had worked hard to hone their trade.