Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-02-2015, 10:27 AM
Voltage stood before the man, grinning brightly at him. "Young?" He said with his boyish grin. Sure he was forever a child at heart, but he was getting up there in age. "You flatter me." He said with a gentle laugh. Then the man began to introduce himself. Hmm, Allen of Abaven. Another pack? How did they keep finding this place? He thought the Beach of Black Sand was a little more hidden than this. Had this been some sort of...highway before they claimed the land? Instead he just dipped his head in respect to the man. "It’s a pleasure to meet you, Allen. I am Voltage Elementas, Ferax...or, well, alpha, of this pack." He said in his even deep tones, his smile ever failing as he listened to Allen speak. He wanted to learn about his pack? With a hum, Voltage tilted his head before he smiled. "Well, a little chat over a border is no way to really know a pack. Why don’t we take a walk? I can give you a tour of our little home and we can talk about our respective packs?" He asked, inclining his head in such a way to invite the man into his land. He really hated this talks over a border...

"Burn Baby Burn"