ardent

Come Away With Me

Naoise

gems
size
build
player
05-02-2015, 07:56 PM

The young man would rise early, leaving the den that he shared with his littermate Mystic. Naoise was in thought, his mind turning and churning within itself. Annette and Zenkai were old enough now to explore the lands with them. Naoise would scent the air as he walked along the falls where they made their home. Cedar Falls was a wonderful place. A quiet place. The young man found peace here, where he lived with his family. But something ill seemed to stir on the wind. Perhaps some sense of foreboding... Naoise would shake his head. He wasn't going to focus on such things right now.

Naoise would end the morning's walk by coming close to the den where his younger siblings were asleep with his parents. The tri-color brute would lower his ears, feeling a bit of sadness tug at his heart. There should have been three siblings with them now... but his mother had given birth to a stillborn. He was also worried about what might become of the latest two... Zenkai and Annette. They were young, naive... they didn't deserve anything bad to happen to them. He would take a breath, deciding to peek into the den just in case to make sure that they were alright...

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Shelby