Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-02-2015, 11:48 PM
Voltage continued his half hearted glare, his nose wrinkled to show his supposive distaste. It wasn't so much that he wanted to seclude his brother away, didn't want to strap him into a bed. Lord knows he had done way better than Voltage ever could. If Lightbutt were to ever get hurt, he was positive he would go mad with boredom after three hours. He could barely sleep through an entire night with his massive amounts of energy, let along the length of time Glacier had. But there was also a very large part of the Ferax that worried tremendously about his brother. He worried that Glacier would push it, that he would get hurt beyond repair, and it would be all Voltage's fault because he allowed him to leave the den early.

With a huff he puffed out his cheeks, brows drawn together in an odd mix of forced anger and worry. Stormy eyes continued to glare at Glacier steadily before he finally sighed, letting out his pent up air when Glacier nudged him. He seemed to almost deflate then, pressing in close to Glacier with a pitched whine. "I was so worried, Big Brother.." He whispered, nearly silent, into his brother's near-black fur. He was so tired, barely sleeping, always worrying, somehow managing to multitask that with dealing with wondering alphas. "Don't ever do that again!" He said louder, pulling away as worried anger took over his features again. "Don't ever be the hero! Call me, please, please call me next time! I can't..." He trailed off then, looking at the ground, his throat suddenly a lot tighter. "I can't see you fall again, Glace..." He whispered softly.

"Burn Baby Burn"