Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-03-2015, 12:42 AM

Voltage hummed lightly before he sighed. No, he hadn't heard of Solo either, before now. He was silent for a moment after Glacier's answer, staring at his paws. "He is...was her fiance. But he disappeared, she said." He said softly, shrugging his shoulders lightly. He wondered what would happen if Solo returned, if she would go back to him and forget about Voltage. After all, they had only met the one day. And the way Gaia cried for him.. But he'd shrug off his fears, placing his small smile back on his face as he leaned against his brother a little stronger. They did a lot together, him and Glacier, they were like two peas of the same pods. Sure he and Serefina were very close, but he and his brother seemed to be made of the same material.

Born together, banished together, they chose to take on the responsibility of their family with very little conversation, they were on the same exact page with the pack and everything. And now? Now they each seem to have fallen head over heals with girls that needed them, but they were forced to stay at a distance. Family was their kyrptonite, huh? With a shake of his head he looked up at Glacier, a small smile upon his lips. "No, we are still blessed to have our family and Anais and Gaia.." He said softly. "Despite it all, Glacier...I wouldn't have this any other way. At least she has family." He said with a gentle smile. Always the optomist. And then he grinned brightly, as if all the sadness washed away like a wave on the beach. "Tell me, brother...what is the situation between you and Anais now?" He asked, nearly mischeviously as he waited.

"Words"