Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
05-03-2015, 02:19 AM
Just like voltage to take on the responsibility of everything, and the worry. Poor voltage hadn't had an easy time of it these last few weeks and well Glacier already knee that he could see it before him in his worried brothers face and tone and actions. He pulled volty close and kissed his brothers forehead as he raved on about the Titans rash actions. "Lesson learned my brother, call for back up next time.. and you are always the one I will call for that" he promised voltage. The promise was an easy one to make - he and considered calling voltage but had then gone on ahead without, and now look where he was at - no help to anyone. He wouldn't put himself outnof commission again of he could help it, he wouldn't do that to voltage and his family but for their mental well being and to ensure he could be there for their safety too.

"In going to have to woke to get myself back into shape, I know what I'm doing through, I'm not going to risk ruining ny recovery so don't freak out when you see me exercising ok?" He told voltage and playfull bumped his brother's shoulder with his own. "Lets walk, ill take it easy, and you catch me up on what I missed out on?" He suggested, already getting to his feetm he would out only light pressure on his injured leg of they walked, he was serious both about getting it back to strength and not compromising it.