ardent

interruptions [vriska]

Vriska

gems
size
build
player
06-11-2013, 08:25 AM
Oh, was he offended by what she had said? Vriska was actually complementing him, and what he had said after simply made her giggle. One could not simply annoy or irritate Vriska, it didn't work that way. The reddish wolf nodded her head for a moment and flicked her tail. So he was a tough one was he? Well she could have guessed that from his appearance, if he was surviving out in this cold he obviously had some worth to him. Unless he was seeking shelter in some pack, in which he didn't smell like he was, but she could have been wrong. "Yes, but older means more experience, meaning better chance of survival then a young one who constantly has to make mistakes to learn their way. Though it does test some to create strong warriors, and even more so evil monsters." Vriska chuckled as she stood moving a bit of snow out of the way so she could stand. Her purple eyes searched the man over, had he been left behind by someone? Or perhaps been this way since the beginning of his time. These curious questions she would not ask, for her entertainment was simply for fun after all.

"Plus an old lady like me could teach you a trick or two about hunting with three legs. I broke one of my back legs before while my mother an excellent healer it took some time to heal and I had to hunt on my own for a few months." She noted her own experience. While you were unbalanced it was not impossible to do. Vriska was smart if anything, and she could not care to help a stranger. Perhaps he would wow her some, so far he had, while she wasn't so old, she was older then him. She waited for his answer still smirking a bit as her body was still on guard in case he decided to attack. In which she would not pick a fight since it was unneeded.