size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
05-04-2015, 03:38 AM

She was excited, but now she was really curious too. Her mother seemed to be going at lengths to keep her in the dark, but she was too happy to pout. When prompted she would turn expectantly to Chord to see if he would be any more lenient with this supposed secret. Instead, he would not only deny her the knowledge but he would also flash little tidbits of knowledge before her to further her excitement.

As they walked she pranced adoringly by Chord's side, she was like an over grown puppy following after the excitement, and she couldn't help but think something about Chord reminded her of the father she adored. He was a big brute, like her dad, and he seemed sweet as well. Shaye loved her father unconditionally, it was her mother she found the hardest to get along with, and often they where butting heads and never seeing eye to eye. “We should hurry and get there first if all the wolves wanna see it!” Shaye couldn't help but point out.
"Burn Baby Burn"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.