Come together fall apart

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-04-2015, 07:47 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2015, 02:47 PM by Kyarst.)

He remembered fondly the time he'd spent away from Alacritia, when he'd been nothing but a youth exploring endless possibilities. For a moment he wondered what it was that had truly brought him back. He'd used the excuses of family obligations, and missing the comforts of home, but the real reason had always been, and would always be her. Lysis was the only solid thing in a world of uncertainties. She was the only thing he knew, the only thing he loved - at least the only thing he still loved. His mother was gone, his father gone, his brother.. gone. She was the only one left, and it would be she that he would hold onto like a child with his favorite toy. She was his, and he wouldn't let her go again. "It will," he finally offered in reassurance to the woman from his past. "In time you'll know what you want, and who knows.. perhaps you already have it." Perhaps wandering suited her best, it had suited him for some time. "I do selfishly hope that those answers might include me somewhere in the mix - I wouldn't turn down a visit from you every now and then." A gentle smile swayed across his lips as he allowed his tail to tap the earth. He had mere fragments of his past left, and though he didn't know Talvi well - he knew he wanted to see her at least once in a blue moon.

""

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.