Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-04-2015, 07:55 PM
He wondered, and humorously pictured the look on her face if he approached her injured and bloodied from a fight. They had a certain friendship and he imagined that might shake her, despite the fact that she was a good healer. He knew, though, despite how much it might upset her - he would always go to her when he could. He trusted Rhythm to fix him the right way when (not if) he was ever broken. She answered almost immediately in the affirmative, and he found himself smiling - already devising when he'd have time to spar with someone and shed a little blood. "Define moderate..." he quipped, knowing that his wounds were often a little more involved than moderate. Still, he was smart enough to do as she said and stay out of life threatening situations when he could. He still had dreams worth staying alive to accomplish. "I'll do my best," he finally volunteered, a smirk still on his lips - knowing that his best probably wouldn't be good enough. "I've made it this far, and without an amazing healer such as yourself.." he began with the grin growing leaps and bounds upon his face. "Imagine how much trouble I can get into now that I have you to put me back together!" Satire laced his words as he uttered them, and he found himself chuckling out loud when he'd finished. Oh, if only she knew he wasn't entirely kidding.

""

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.